Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Five Guys Burgers and Fries

So... didn't cook tonight, the hubby took me on a date to see the new James Bond movie which we both LOVED and then we went to try out the new burger joint in town.  Here are a few of my opinions.

*If you are going to have burgers/ hot dogs only and no chicken make them special.  To me it tasted like a normal fast food burger.  The hubby even said after tasting his that my burgers are better.  :)

*I HATE soft french fries.  We tried the cajun fries and they just didn't cut it for me.  I like crispy fries.

*Not everyone wants ketchup with their burger and fries... I know I know I am a weirdo.  Please have ranch for those of us who like dipping our fries/burgers but don't like ketchup.

*Why in the world do you have malt vinegar and no ranch?  Can you tell I'm stuck on the ranch and that this really bothered me?

*The food took entirely to long to prepare.  The restaraunt was not crowded but we waited about 20 minutes for two burgers and one order of so so fries.

All in all I think I will stick with Smashburger they have amazing hamburgers, the fries are delicious, and the chicken is to die for.