Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Chocolate-Hazelnut Ravioli

Today I found a list of 0 calorie foods but how much fun is that?  NONE!  So if you arent necesarily watching that diet and feel like you deserve a splurge this is it.  I love these and so does my neighbor... I think last time I made them he ate 4!

  • 16 wonton wrappers
  • 1 egg, beaten to blend
  • 1 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread (recommended: Nutella)
  • Vegetable oil, for frying
  • Powdered sugar, for dusting
  •  
     
    The first thing I do is lay out a few of my wonton wrappers. (I do this in batches)
    I put a dollop of Nutella in the center of the wrapper.
    Brush the edges of the wrapper with the egg wash.
    Fold to make a triangle.
    Drop in the preheated fryer (350 degrees).
    Fry till golden.
    Drain on plate covered with a paper towel.
    After setting these on the plate you are going to serve them on you candust with powdered sugar however I prefer them without.
     
    Chocolate-Hazelnut Ravioli Don't those look beautiful?
     

    Blog Archive