Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Chocolate Truffles

I just made these for the first time and Oh My Heavens they are delicious!  I could honestly sit and eat them all at once. 


3 cups (18 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Finely chopped toasted nuts, flaked coconut, chocolate sprinkles, colored sprinkles, unsweetened cocoa, powdered sugar or colored sugars


MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in large saucepan over low heat.
Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
POUR into medium bowl.
 Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours or until firm.  ( I only chilled for about 90 minutes)
SHAPE into 1-inch balls; roll in desired coating and/or decorate with frosting and candies.
Chill 1 hour or until firm.



Chocolate Truffles

These are what they look like in cocoa powder my favorites though were rolled in pecans and the kids loved the ones with sprinkles!

Blog Archive