Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Menu for 2-25 to 3-3

As many of you know every week I plan out my menu for the upcoming 7 days.  I keep a paper copy posted on my fridge so that every morning I can see what meat I need to pull out.  Having a menu cuts down on time spent trying to figure out at the last minute what to make it also helps you resist the urge to go out to eat.  This is the site I use to print off my menu http://moneysavingmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/1wk_menuplan_cal.pdf  there are several different formats this is just the one that works best for me.

Monday
B-  Pancakes and Bacon
L- Schwann's Pizza
S- Chex Mix
D- Fried Chicken with Honey Pecan Glaze, Okra, Hasselback Potatoes

Tuesday
B- MOPS Chocolate Chip Muffins
L- Cheese Quesdaillas
S- Fruit Skewers
D- Cheeseburger Soup (new recipe)

Wednesday
B- Yogurt and Fruit
L- PB&J
S- Trail Mix
D- Yummy Honey Chicken Kabobs, Glazed Carrots, Macaroni and Cheese

Thursday
B- Chocolate Chip Filled Croissants
L- Popcorn Chicken, pretzels, and grapes
S- Peanut Butter Cookies
D- Meatball Subs and Chips

Friday
B- One Eyed Sailor
L- Out (will be working on remodeling bathroom may not have water on)
S- Pretzels
D- Finding a recipe for something new will update!!!

Saturday
B- Breakfast Enchiladas
L- ?
S- Popcorn
D- Cheeseburgers, potato salad and corn

Sunday
B- French Toast Casserole
L- Chicken and Rice, Peas, Biscuits
S- Mandarin Oranges
D- Leftovers after Awanna


The red is how well I stuck to my menu... I will update again after Saturday and Sunday.