Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

One of the most AMAZING recipes ever!

Ok so you know I love you and this recipe because I just spent the better part of an hour trying to find it,it was lost when our computer crashed.  I finally found it though and I am so excited to share it with you.  I have posted a brownie recipe on here before so I know you are thinking what is so special about this one, but let me tell you friends it is heavenly.  I made some for my kids teachers this week and they all asked for the recipe!

Caramel Pecan Brownies
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter , cut into pieces
2 squares (2 ounces) unsweetened chocolate , chopped
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 eggs , lightly beaten
1/2 cup pecans , toasted and chopped
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup toffee chips
1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
 

Step 1

Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 11 x 7 in. pan with vegetable pan spray.

Step 2

In small bowl, combine flour and salt. In large microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and chocolate.
Stir in sugar.
Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix well.
Stir in flour mixture; mix until just combined.
Stir in 1/4 cup pecans, chocolate chips and toffee chips.
Spread batter evenly into prepared pan.
Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup pecans evenly over top.

Step 3

Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool completely.
Drizzle with caramel topping.

I am extremely thankful that I found this recipe on Wilton's website.

Blog Archive