Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake

I found this recipe on Pinterest and the picture looked so good I just had to make it.  I will say however I was fairly disappointed, but I did say that I would post good and bad recipes when I started this blog just to help people out. ;)  The kids a different meal because I knew it would be too spicy for them, it was too spicy for me too!  Hubby liked it a lot though.  All in all I might make this  once a year but not much more often than that.

1 16 oz. box Penne pasta, cooked and drained
3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts; cubed and cooked
1/2-1 C. Franks Hot Sauce
3/4 -1+ C. Ranch dressing
1-2 C. Shredded cheese (Colby Jack or Cheddar)

Preheat oven to 350* and prepare a deep baking dish.
Mix together hot sauce and ranch. 
In separate bowl, mix chicken, pasta and cheese. 
Pour sauce over all and mix well.
Pour everything into prepared baking dish, sprinkle with cheese (if desired) and bake for 20-25 min.