Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Menu for 4-15 to 4-21

This past week I did not do an amazing job at following my menu.  I did ok just not great I am hoping to be better this week however when hubby works nights we eat dinner so early that sometimes I give myself a pass.  So last week and this week don't count ;)

Monday
B- Cereal
L- Mini Pizzas
D- Buffalo Chicken Pasta Bake (New Recipe), Green Beans w/ Potatoes, and Garlic Bread

Tuesday
B- Pancakes and Bacon
L- Chicken Strips and Mandarin Oranges
D-Cheeseburgers, Corn on Cob, and Onion Rings

Wednesday
B- Chocolate Chip Croissants
L- Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Apple Slices
D- Crockpot Balsamic Chicken (New Recipe)

Thursday
B- Breakfast Cupcakes
L-
D- Meatball Subs

Friday
B- Caramel Pecan Rolls
L- Tomato Basil Soup and Bread
D- Family Date to the Rodeo (Eat Out)

Saturday
B- Cereal
L-
D- Honey Chicken Skewers, Baked Potato, and Okra

Sunday
B- Breakfast Enchiladas
L-
D- Leftovers

Blog Archive