Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Chicken Lazone

I made this recipe last night for dinner, it was a hit!  Hubby and I both enjoyed this dish, it tastes a lot like the pasta you can get at Red Lobster.  I might have even had seconds!  The only thing I might add is a little Cajun seasoning I think that would put it over the top!  Very creamy!

1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp chili powder
1 1/2 tsp onion powder
2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
2 lbs chicken tenders
1/4 cup butter (divided)
2 cups heavy cream

Combine first five ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle over both sides of chicken.
In a large pan melt half of the butter over med-high heat.
Cook chicken tenders till done (about 8 minutes depending on size).
Pour cream and remaining butter into skillet.
Lower heat and simmer till sauce thickens about 5-7 minutes.

I served mine over pasta!  This recipe was found on pinterest originally and the cook sure knows what he or she is doing in the kitchen.  :)

Blog Archive