Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Golden Crescent Rolls

I came upon this recipe today while browsing allrecipes.com.  I love that site it is one of my favorites!  I like to read the reviews and tips that other home cooks have (part of the reason I made this blog).  I prefer to stay away from things that are prepackaged or canned if possible I am on a quest to remove as many preservatives as I can.  With that being said these have to be better for you than the version you can buy at the store and they tasted good too.

2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast

3/4 cup warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)                                                  
                 
1/2 cup white sugar                                                    
1 teaspoon salt
             

2 eggs                                                    
        
1/2 cup shortening (I used butter)                                                




Blog Archive