Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Parmesan Chicken (My way)

This is one of hubby's most favorite dishes I make and I do have to agree it is REALLY tasty.  Keep in mind I am typing this from my memory... I never use a recipe.

4-6 Chicken Breast
Italian Bread Crumbs
Egg
Garlic Powder
Onion Powder
Tomato Sauce 2 8 oz cans
Parmesean
Cheddar

The first thing you do is beat the egg for dredging your chicken.
You dredge your chicken in the egg and then the bread crumbs.
I tend to let my chicken sit for a few minutes I feel like it gives the bread crumbs a little more time to adhere to the chicken. 
Fry your chicken till cooked completely through.
While chicken is frying pour one can of tomato sauce in the bottom of the baking dish you will be using.
After chicken is done place on top of the tomato sauce.
Now you will want to top with the remaining tomato sauce and sprinkle with a little bit of extra bread crumbs, garlic and onion powder (I don't measure).
Then top with Parmesean and Cheddar cheese.
Bake at 350 till cheese is bubbly.

Blog Archive