Pages

Friday, August 1, 2014

4th of July Party

We have so many parties throughout the year for our kids and their friends (4th of July, Valentines, Easter, Christmas, Memorial Day Etc...) but 4th of July is one of my favorites.  I love planning these parties because I am a natural born planner and hostess.  I am completely in my element when I have a house/yard full of kids and parents who are playing and laughing and smiling.  This is our lunch menu for our party this Monday and my check list to make sure I am prepared ;).

Hot Dogs
     Buns
     Weenies
     Cheese
     Onion
     Relish
     Mayo and Mustard
     Chili (homemade)

Drinks
     Tea
     Pink Lemonade
     Kool Aid
     Sodas
     Ice (shaped like stars)

Sweets
     Watermelon (cut in star shapes)
     Rice Krispies (star shaped, red, and blue)
     Strawberry Shortcakes
     Brownies
    
Misc
     Chips
     Cheese Dip





Blog Archive