Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Beef Fajita Chimichangas

I made these last night and I can just say that they were earth shattering.  I thought these were amazing and my hubby and all 3 kids agreed.  I am sure that you can understand my joy when I tell you that everyone enjoyed these.

I started with a recipe I posted on this blog before, it is Paula Deen's recipe for fajitas.
Make them as normal.


Then you will need to gather these things:
Won Ton Wrappers
Egg (beaten)
Cheese

Take the fajita meat and cut it into small pieces
Next grab your won ton wrapper and fill it with cheese and meat
Brush the edges with the egg wash
Next roll the wrap by folding two ends in, then folding another side over about halfway then roll
Next you drop them in oil that is 365 degrees and fry for a few minutes! 


Hubby asked me to make these again next week!

Blog Archive