Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Cotton Candy Martini

When we went to Disney we had dinner at T-Rex while there I decided to try something that looked fun and new.  I tried the cotton candy martini and it was yummy!  Well when we got home I kind of forgot about it until I ran across this recipe on Pinterest.  So I called on my bartender (my husband) and had him make it for me...  It isn't quite the same as at Disney and is lacking something... not sure what just yet but it is still pretty delicious.



1 1/2 oz Pinnacle Cotton Candy Vodka
1/2 oz X Rated Fusion Liquor
1 oz Cranberry juice (100% pure)
A nice size handful of cotton candy
Sugar for rimming the glass


Directions:
In a martini shaker add Ice, cotton candy vodka, X Rated, and cranberry juice.
Shake until well mixed and chilled.
Rim your martini glass in sugar or rub cotton candy around it.
Take a heaping handful of cotton candy and place in your martini glass and slowly pour the contents of the shaker directly over the cotton candy.
 OMGoodness watch the cotton candy just disappear and crystallize at the bottom of the martini glass.

Please Note this is for 1 martini, if you would like to make a whole shaker full of cotton candy cosmo martinis just simply multiply the ingredients.
TIP:This is a strong drink, add more cranberry to dilute, the flavor will still be a carnival ride for your taste buds.

Just so you don't think we are alcoholics we had neither of these liquors on hand and had to go to the store for them.  ;)

Blog Archive