Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Menu for 6-10 to 6-16

This week is crazy!!!  We have VBS in the mornings till lunch, dr appointments, dance class, graduation from pre k, going away parties, and hubby is working 12+ hr days (for the next two weeks) so I am hoping I stick to my plan but I am not guaranteeing it. ;)

Monday
B- Cereal
L- Corn Dogs
D- ?

Tuesday (Going Away Party and Dinner for Friends)
B- Yogurt and Fruit
L- Spaghettio's (Yes I am sinking low enough to feed my kids this garbage, like I said crazy week!)
D- Beef, Corn on Cob, Twice Baked Potatoes and Brownies

Wednesday (Dentist)
B- Doughnuts
L- Roast and Chicken Sandwich
D- Ritz Chicken Casserole, Leftover Twice Baked Potatoes, and ?

Thursday (Dance)
B- Cereal
L- Mini Pizzas
D- Meatball Pie, Green Beans, Potatoes

Friday
B- Mini Pancakes
L- Sandwich
D- Steak, Baked Potatoes, and Peas (Nathan requested)

Saturday
B- Breakfast Cups
L- Chicken Caesar Sandwich (New Recipe)
D-

Sunday
B- Cinnamon Rolls
L- Chicken Pot Pie
D- Leftovers

Blog Archive