Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

My 5 Favorite Kitchen Tools

I went to a Pampered Chef party tonight at my neighbor's house, I absolutely love everything they have.  This got me started thinking about some of my most favorite kitchen gadgets.  I kind of feel like sometimes I get a new tool and shove it in a drawer and forget about it.  However I have a few things I couldn't live without.

Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer- I was blessed when my grandmother decided she couldn't use her mixer (she didn't have enough counter space and it's to heavy for her to move).  I think I use it every day!  I love that I can throw a few ingredients in and it will mix it all up for me while I do other things, I am a big multi-tasker. 

My Pampered Chef Tongs- This is another one of those things I use almost daily.  They are so convenient, especially because another one of my favorite items is...

My Deep Fryer- Every southern woman should own a deep fryer it makes frying so much simpler than using a skillet. In fact if we ever strike it rich I have told hubby that I want a built in deep fryer in my kitchen.  :) 

My Paula Deen Pans- I have 2 sets of expensive stainless steel pots and pans I got when I got married and I will tell you hands down that my PD set is so much better.  They cook everything evenly and nothing sticks... EVER!  Plus they clean up super easy.

My Pampered Chef Pizza Stone- This is another one of those things that everyone should own.  I adore my pizza stone and it can be used for so many things think pizza, cookies, pinwheels, etc.  It makes my heart happy because it is so simple to "clean" and when using stone wear you will never burn anything, even if you are a truly awful cook. ;)

So now it's your turn leave a comment here on my blog (not my fb) and tell me what kitchen helper you can't live without.  I look forward to hearing your favorite things to work with.

Blog Archive