Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Menu for 7-15 till 7-21

Monday
B- Cereal
L- Out (Taking care of grandmother)
D- Butcher Shop (Birthday Dinner with my parents)

Tuesday
B- Fruit and Yogurt
L- Mini Pizzas
D- Goulash (New Recipe), Caprese Salad, and Cheese Biscuits

Wednesday (Hubby's Birthday!)
B- Cereal
L- Corn Dogs and Fruit Kabobs
D- Pork Ribs, Twice Baked Potatoes, Asparagus, Honey Chicken Kabobs, Corn on Cob, and Rolls

Thursday
B- Birthday Cake (Yes I did feed my kids last nights birthday cake for breakfast... I want it out of my house so I don't eat it!)
L- Chicken Strips, and Pretzels
D-

Friday
B- Biscuits and Gravy
L- Chinese Food (With Dad)
D-Pizza (Kiddos are having friends sleep over)

Saturday
B- Cereal
L-Leftovers
D- Tacos (Hubby ended up having to go to work so I had to whip something quick up)

Sunday
B- Cinnamon Rolls
L- Italian Roast, Greenbeans and Cornbread
D- Leftovers

Blog Archive