Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Menu for 7-8 to 7-14

Holy cow I just realized while typing in the dates that we are closer to Christmas than we are farther from it.  Did that make sense?  Anyway, last week was absolutely crazy busy for us hubby ended up working most of the holiday weekend and that always seems to throw us off a little bit.  I hope you all had a great fourth of July spent with friends and family.  I am kicking myself into gear today and hope to get my menu ready, house sparkling, and a few new recipes tested, after all my neighbor keeps texting me asking me to bake him something.  ;)

Monday
B- Cereal
L- Smashburger with Grandmother
D- Pizza

Tuesday
B- Biscuits and Sausage
L- Corndogs and Pretzels
D- Hamburger Steaks with Brown Gravy (New Recipe), Corn on Cob, and Baked Potatoes

Wednesday
B- Cereal
L- Chicken Strips and Fruit
D- Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken (New Recipe), Macaroni and Cheese, and Glazed Carrots

Thursday
B- Mini Pancakes and Bacon
L- Cheese Quesadillas
D- ?

Friday FAMILY DATE DAY!!!
B- French Toast
L- Applebees (We have a gift card)
D- Rainforest Café (We have a reward card worth $50)

Saturday
B- Pancake Bites
L- Chicken Nuggets
D- Alice Springs Chicken (New Recipe), Broccoli, and Scalloped Potatoes

Sunday
B- Breakfast Casserole
L- Chicken and Rice, Peas, Biscuits
D- Leftovers

Blog Archive