Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Menu For 8-5 to 8-11

I am soooo blonde!  I just realized that I could mark through the letters and I don't have to highlight them...  I do this mainly so I can see how well I stay on track during the week.

Monday
B- Cereal
L- Cracker Barrel (Grammy to doctor)
D- Hamburger Steak, Brown Gravy, Popovers (New Recipe) Macaroni and Cheese, and Okra

Tuesday
B- Monkey Bread
L- Cheese Quesadillas
D- Parmesean Chicken, French Bread, Green Beans and Potatoes

Wednesday
B- Yogurt and Fruit
L- Cheese Filled Pretzels and Berries
D- ???

Thursday
B- Pancake Dippers (New Recipe)
L- Mini Pizzas
D- Chick Fil A (Bunco!, Meeting at Church, and movies)

Friday
B- Chocolate Chip Muffins
L- Pizza Hut (Went to see a play)
D- Ritz Cracker Chicken Casserole and Honey Mustard Roasted Potatoes (New Recipe)

Saturday
B- French Toast
L- Cheeseburger Soup
D- Dinner at a friends... I am taking broccoli

Sunday
B- Cinnamon Bread
L- Jalapeno Tree
D- Leftovers

Blog Archive