Pages

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Cake Batter Milkshake

Last night hubby took our little princess to the American Doll store for dinner and then they stayed in a hotel.  Well the boys and I have been having some fun of our own here at home!  Last night we went bowling, and then to Chick Fil A, Baskin Robbins, and Children's Place.  This morning we got up and went out to breakfast and then came home and made these milkshakes together.  My boys absolutely LOVED these in fact they may be an understatement.  The first thing my four year old said was that I needed to put it on my blog.  ;)  So here I am blogging away...

Ingredients:

4 large scoops Vanilla ice cream (I use Blue Bell... it is the best)
1/2 cup yellow cake mix
splash of milk
sprinkles for garnish

Directions:

In a blender, combine all ingredients (except for sprinkles).
Blend until well combined, serve immediately.
For sprinkle edges: rub a thin layer of corn syrup on the rim of your glass and dip in colorful sprinkles! (This extra step makes the drinks beautiful!)



http://www.thenovicechefblog.com/2012/10/cake-batter-milkshake/

Blog Archive