Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Caramel Snickerdoodles



Good heavens I just ate one of these and I am already wanting another.  They were soooo good.  All three kids enjoyed them and we all know that if all the kids agree on something then it must be good. I also loved how easy they were to throw together!
 
1 Pillsbury Crescents Seamless Dough Sheet (I had crescents so I used them)
Caramel Candies..one per each Doodle.
1 cup of Cinnamon/Sugar..blended to your taste (I did 1/2 c sugar and 1tb cinnamon)
 
Cut out about a 2″x2″ piece of dough and wrap it gently and snuggled around one Caramel. 
Roll it in the Cinnamon Sugar…
Bake them at 350 degrees for about 12 minutes, or until they’re firm and slightly puffy.
Let them cool for just a few, but these have to be eaten warm, for maximum Caramel flow…


*I also rolled mine in egg wash to help the cinnamon and sugar stick better!

http://www.ohbiteit.com/2013/02/caramel-crescent-snickerdoodles.html

Blog Archive