Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Menu for 8-12 to 8-18

Wow I did terrible this week but seeing as how I was sick from Tuesday till Sunday I think I have a pretty valid excuse!

Monday
B- Cereal
L- Homemade Pretzels
D- Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken (New Recipe) and Fried Rice with Vegetables

Tuesday
B- Yogurt and Fruit
L- Ham and Cheese Pretzel Bites
D- Two Timin' Pasta Bake (New Recipe)

Wednesday
B- Mini Pancakes and Bacon
L- Corn Dogs and Mandarin Oranges
D- Slow Cooker Balsamic Roast

Thursday
B- Breakfast Muffins
L- Chicken Strips, Pretzels and Cucumbers
D- Gussies Fried Chicken, Glazed Carrots, and Mashed Potatoes with Gravy (I have been sick so hubby picked up dinner)

Friday (Another sick day and then a date with my little men while daddy took the princess on a date)
B- Breakfast Grilled Cheese (New Recipe)
L- Chicken Alfredo Pizza (New Recipe)
D- Date Night with the boys

Saturday
B- Chocolate Chip Pancakes
L- Leftovers
D- Steak, Texas Roadhouse Fries, and Rolls

Sunday
B- Croissant Casserole (New Recipe)
L-
D- Meatloaf Muffins, Corn and Homemade Croissants

Blog Archive