Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Cheeseburger Wraps

Ok so these were pretty darn good, to be honest it kind of surprised me!  My Jacob is my picky eater and he downed this in no time at all, and then asked for more!!!  This is major!  I realize I just used several exclamation points but hey when all three kids like something I feel I have the right to be excited!  Also excuse all the underlining for some reason it wont let me take it off.

Cheeseburger Wraps
Ingredients:
1 lb ground beef
2 tablespoons ketchup
1 tablespoon mustard
1 teaspoon dried minced onion
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
salt and pepper to taste
5 flour tortillas
1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
I also added in 3 tb of ranch dressing powder
additional hamburger toppings you like (tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, ketchup, mustard, etc)

cheeseburger wraps

Directions:
In a large skillet, brown hamburger until no longer pink.
Add ketchup, mustard, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper and cook for about 2 minutes, until all combined.
Take a tortilla and line the middle with a small amount of cheddar cheese.
Add some cooked hamburger beef and then top with your favorite hamburger toppings.
Roll the tortilla up and tuck in the ends (like a burrito).
You can either eat as is or throw on a grill (I grilled mine because I wanted some crunch) for 3-5 minutes (just until you see grill marks).

http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2013/07/cheeseburger-wraps.html

Blog Archive