Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Croissant Casserole

On Sunday mornings I like to take breakfast for my life group at church.  This morning I had a plan and of course since hubby was working my plan fell apart (funny how that happens).  So I ended up throwing some things in a casserole dish and baking... evidently it was pretty good because it got eaten. ;)

Croissant casserole

2 cans Crescent dough
6 strips of bacon (cooked and chopped)
4 eggs
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp garlic salt
Cheese

I layered one and a half cans of the crescent dough across the bottom of my dish.
Sprinkle in bacon crumbs
I then mixed the eggs, milk, onion and garlic, and the remaining dough (that I tore into pieces)
Next pour this over the top and sprinkle with lots of cheese
Bake at 350 for 25 minutes
Let sit a few minutes before cutting

Blog Archive