Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Back from Vacation

First things first I will just say that the food was AMAZING!  Yesterday however was the best day who can resist an all you can eat "Chocolate Extravaganza" ?  Not this girl! 

I love that on cruises you have people waiting on you constantly I also love that you dress up for dinner.  I feel that this is something that we as a culture have put on the back burner.  We are all so busy that it doesn't really seem like we even give a second thought to getting ourselves all dolled up.  Not that long ago they "dressed" for dinner every evening instead of just special occasions... not really sure how I went off on this subject it just sort of happened. :-)

Anyway my husband is WAY more adventurous than I am and tried the Didja Ever items every night.  Think alligator, lamb, shark, squid... NOT my thing.  I love food and have an obsession with making things taste and look wonderful however I just don't think shark will make my heart skip a beat.

Even though we ate some great food (and gained a few pounds despite taking the stairs everywhere) I am excited to be back home and in my kitchen.  I am ready to cook for my family and try new things, I am ready to use something I am passionate about to show my family that they are special and that I adore them.

I missed blogging and look forward to getting back at it!

Blog Archive