Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Menu for 10-14 to 10-20

Yamboree starts this week so our menu may not be followed as closely as normal.  ;)  Those of you who aren't from around here are probably curious as to what I am talking about.  Yamboree is the greatest small town festival!  I LOVE it.  There are rides, carnival games, arts and crafts booths, different art contests, parades, pageants, barn dances, livestock competitions, and kids are out of school!  It is soooo much fun!  Enough about that I am making a menu for this week however I am not making any promises on whether I actually follow it. 

Monday
B- Leftover Tater Tot Casserole
L- Cheese Quesadillas and Grapes
D- Hubby picked up dinner I had a major headache!

Tuesday
B- Cereal
L- Corn Dogs and Mandarin Oranges
D- Free  Chinese food with my dad!

Wednesday (School lets out early)
B- Pancakes and Sausage
L- Popcorn Chicken, Grapes
D- Hamburger Steak, Mashed Potatoes, and Cucumber Salad

Thursday (Yamboree)
B- Muffins
L-Corn Dogs and Grapes (We have an open package that I really want to use up)
D- Dinner at Yamboree

Friday (Yamboree)
B- Biscuit and Gravy Casserole (New Recipe)
L- Sandwiches
D- Ribs, Baked Potatoes, Okra

Saturday (Yamboree)
B- Leftover Biscuit and Gravy Casserole
L- Parade
D- Taco Soup

Sunday
B- Vacation
L- Vacation
D- Vacation

Blog Archive