Pages

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Parmesean Crusted Steak

Tonight we had company over and I wanted to make the meal special so I made my steaks as usual and then added this recipe that I had found to the top.  EVERYONE loved them!  They were so good, I can't get over how much extra flavor it gave the meat!  My husband now wants this on top of everything steak, chicken, macaroni, etc...

093
  • 2 sticks butter 
  • 1 cup Panko 
  • 1 cup grated Parmesan 
  • 1/4 parsley 
  • 1/2 TBSP Kosher salt 
  • 1/2 TBSP cracked black pepper 
  • 1/2 TBSP fresh minced garlic 
  • 1/2 TBSP Wocestershire
Mix all of the ingredients together until blended.
I then pop mine under the broiler till is gets golden brown.

 http://decorandthedog.net/decorandthedog/2012/05/parmesan-crusted-steak.html

Blog Archive