Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Menu for 12-16 to 12-22

I am going through a new cookbook I bought looking for recipes to try, hopefully I will be able to finish my menu up this afternoon.  Have a blessed Sunday I am off to get ready for church, so blessed that my Redeemer Lives!

Monday (Isabelle's Birthday)
B- Breakfast at Chick-fil-A
L- Corn Dogs (Her favorite lunch) and Chips
D- Chicken with Lemon Cream Sauce (New Recipe), Twice Baked Potatoes, Popovers and Corn

Tuesday
B- Pancakes and Bacon
L- Cheese Quesadillas
D- Italian Beef Patties (New Recipe), Caprese Salad and Green Bean Bundles (New Recipe)

Wednesday
B- Chocolate Chip Muffins
L- Sandwich and Fruit
D- Frozen Junk (I am helping decorate for the recital)

Thursday (Dance Recital)
B- Cinnamon Bread
L- Popcorn Chicken
D- Potato Chowder

Friday (School Parties)
B- Cereal
L- Cereal ( Hey I was out of ideas and the kids asked for it)
D- Beef in Red Wine Sauce (New Recipe), Broccoli Rice Casserole, and Macaroni and Cheese


Saturday
B- Hashbrown Casserole
L- Meatball Subs (Hubby Requested)
D- Leftovers From Lunch

Sunday (Christmas with my parents)
B- Brunch at Church (Pecan Sticky Buns)
L- Catered lunch at Parental's
D- Leftovers

Blog Archive