Pages

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Menu for 12- 23 to 12- 29

This is a crazy week for us so our menu won't be "normal".  I LOVE CHRISTmas week, it makes me so happy.  What could be better than celebrating the birth of our Savior.  If you learn nothing else from my blog I want all of you to know that yes I am a sinner but because of amazing grace I am redeemed.  Isn't that an amazing thought, I know (through the number of page views) that there are several of you who may not know me and may not be in touch with the true meaning of CHRISTmas but I encourage you this week to reach out and find out what being a Christian is all about.  It doesn't mean I am better than you but it does mean that I have the love of my amazing God who has saved me.  I pray that all of you have that peace this CHRISTmas and if you don't seek someone out who will  talk about it with you!

Monday (Taking dinner to friends who just had a baby)
B- Pancakes and Bacon
L- Sandwich
D- Roast, Potatoes, Carrots, Popovers and Cookies

Tuesday (CHRISTmas Eve)
B- French Toast
L- Chicken Burritos
D- Cajun Tex in Marshall... looking at lights! (We ended up at Applebee's our original place was closed)

Wednesday (CHRISTmas)
B- Breakfast with Phillips Family
L- Leftovers
D- Christmas at Cindy's (I am taking Macaroni and Cheese and Green Bean Bundles)

Thursday
B- Hashbrown Casserole
L- Cheese Quesadillas
D- Hamburger Steak, Brown Gravy, Hushpuppies (New Recipe) and ?

Friday
B- Biscuits and Gravy
L- Egg Salad
D- Parmesean Crusted Steak, Baked Potatoes, and Corn on Cob

Saturday (Dallas)
B- Chick Fil A (We have gift cards)
L- Outback Steakhouse (We have a gift card)
D- Macaroni Grill (We have gift cards and have never been here before)

Sunday (Dallas)
B- Cracker Barrel (You guessed it, we have gift cards)
L- Disney Jr Live!!!
D- Snacks

Blog Archive