Pages

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Peanut Butter Cookies

You know those times when you have a friend or family member call and say hey I will be at your house in twenty minutes... well if you find yourself in need of a quick cookie recipe this is it.  These cookies are so good and so easy to make that you can throw them together at a moment's notice. 

I also use these as a form of bribery.  ;-)  My dad absolutely LOVES them and if we ever need his help with anything I promise him I will have these ready for him to snack on.  Plus the fact that I have his grandkids also helps out a bit.  ;-)

1 cup Peanut Butter
1 1/3 cups Sugar (divided)
1 Egg
1 tsp Vanilla

Preheat oven to 350
Grease baking sheet
Combine pb, 1 cup sugar, egg, and vanilla
Mix well
Roll into balls
Sprinkle on sugar (I typically don't use the whole 1/3 cup)
Bake 12 minutes
Cool before removing

Blog Archive