Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Foodie Bucket List

This list is ever growing and changing but there are so many different restaurants that I want to visit so I decided that it would be a great idea to record them here.  I guess you could say this is my "Foodie Bucket List".  I am hoping to cross off at least one per year, just think of the amazing places I will be eating... hopefully.   

The Lady and Sons (Paula Deen)
Uncle Bubba's (Paula Deen's brother)
Sur (Lisa Vanderpump)
Villa Blanca (Lisa Vanderpump) 
Eat! (Robert Irvine)
Nosh (Robert Irvine)
Cafe Du Monde
Mesa Grill (Bobby Flay)
Bar American (Bobby Flay)
Bobby Flay Steak (Bobby Flay)
Bobby's Burger Palace (Bobby Flay)
Neely's BBQ (Pat and Gina Neely)(Sadly they closed down)
 CPS1 (Plaza Hotel)
Etch Restaurant (Nashville)
Carlo's Bakery
Willie's Duck Diner

What would be on your foodie bucket list?

Blog Archive