Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Menu for 2-24 to 3-2

This weekend Friday through Sunday I will be away with my girlfriends but I am going to go ahead and make up my full menu, because I will cook for hubby and the kids before I go.

Monday
B- Muffins
L- Corn Dogs and Apples
D- Since hubby and I are both sick Pizza Hut delivered our dinner.

Tuesday
B- Pancakes and Bacon
L- Mini Pizzas
D- Ritz Cracker Chicken, Roasted Herb Green Beans (NR), Roasted Cheddar Potatos (NR), Chocolate Chip Cookies

Wednesday
B- Chocolate Filled Croissants
L- Sandwich and Fruit
D- Ground Beef Gravy over Noodles (NR), Popovers, Mushy Peas, Apple Dapple Cake (NR)

Thursday
B-  Pecan Sticky Buns
L- Lunch at the school with Nathan
D- Steak, Baked Potatoes, Corn on Cob

Friday
B- Cinnamon Rolls
L- Sandwiches
D- Kid's will be gone so hubby can fend for himself. ;-)

Saturday
B- Cereal
L- Tacos
D- Potato Soup

Sunday
B- Doughnuts
L- Out
D- Leftovers

Blog Archive