Pages

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Mexican Fiesta Potluck

If you know me then you know that I love any excuse to have friends over for a party, so tonight's theme is a Mexican Fiesta... potluck style.  I personally am not cooking enough Mexican food for 50+ people.  ;-)  I love these parties because there is always a different group of people but there are also those regulars that come to everything.  Like I have said before we want our home to be a place where everyone feels comfortable!

Tonights menu includes:

Chips
Hot Sauce
Guacamole
Queso
Chicken and Beef Tacos (I am making these)
     Tortillas
     Hard Shells
     Cheese
     Lettuce
     Tomato
     Jalapenos
     Sour Cream
Beans
Rice
Mexican Casseroles (Two different ones)
Tamales
Cheese Enchiladas
Chicken Enchiladas
Jalapeno Poppers
Sopapilla Cheesecake
Cookies
Birthday Cake
Drinks (Lots of choices here)

Blog Archive