Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Roasted Cheddar Potatoes

1 24 ounce pkg frozen potato wedges (I don't like using these so I just peeled some potatoes and cut them into wedges)
2 tb olive oil
4 cloves garlic (I used 4 tsp garlic)
1 tsp paprika
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup cheddar chese
2/3 cup crushed croutons

Preheat oven according to package directions. (I did 350 for 30 minutes)
Place potatoes in a large ziplock bag.
In a small bowl combine oil, garlic, paprika and salt.
Seal bag and shake to coat.
Lightly coat a 9x13 baking pan or dish with nonstick spray.
Spread potatoes in a single layer.
Bake according to the directions, turning once.
In another small bowl combine cheese and croutons.
Sprinkle over potatoes for the last 3 minutes of baking.
If desired serve with sour cream.

This original recipe was taken from Better Homes and Gardens, as you can see I made some changes but this was  a great starting point.

Blog Archive