Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Crescent Chicken

I had my heart set on making this for dinner and had everything together and the chicken ready when I realized I didn't have the crescent rolls that I thought I bought at the store yesterday... so I grabbed a package of puff pastry dough and used it instead.  Puff pastry makes this meal much more expensive however there is something special about having puff pastry.  I love how flaky, soft and crunchy it is all at the same time.  I think it takes this dish to a whole different level of wonderful.  I hope that you enjoy as much as we did. 

1 (8 or 6 jumbo count) package refrigerator crescent rolls
2 cups chopped cooked chicken
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can of milk (using soup can)

Preheat oven to 350
Prepare soup using milk and set aside. (Meaning mix them together)
Separate crescent rolls. 
Spoon chicken and cheese onto each crescent; roll and seal to enclose filling. 
Place in a 9×13 baking dish. 
Pour soup over rolls. 
Bake at 350 uncovered for 30 mins.

http://yummmrecipes.blogspot.com/2014/02/crescent-chicken-recipe.html

Blog Archive