Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Menu for 3-17 to 3-23

After being gone for a week I feel like I need to try some new recipes, I will be thinking about what I want to do more tomorrow, but I am going to go ahead and post my menu as is for now!

Monday (Since it is St Patrick's day breakfast and most of dinner will be green)
B- Muffins
L- Corn Dogs and Strawberries
D- Chicken Scallopine with Meyer Lemon Sauce (NR), Macaroni Salad and Broccoli

Tuesday
B- Cinnamon Bread
L- Chicken and Mandarin Oranges
D- Cheddar Baked Chicken, Honey Mustard Potatoes, ?, Better Than Olive Garden Breadsticks 

Wednesday
B- Pancakes and Bacon
L- Sandwich and Pretzels
D- Tomato Basil Soup (NR)

Thursday
B- Cereal
L- Mini Pizza and Apples
D- Hamburger Steak, ? and Glazed Carrots

Friday
B- Beignets (NR)
L- Lunch with Nathan at the school!
D- Lime and Cilantro Chicken (NR), Rice Pilaf, and Corn

Saturday
B- Ham and Cheese Rollups (NR)
L- Birthday Party
D- Parmesan Crusted Steak, Baked Potato, Italian Seasoned Veggies!, and Macaroni and Cheese

Sunday
B- Hashbrown Casserole
L- Slow Cooker French Dip Sammies (NR)
D- Leftovers

Blog Archive