Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Caprese Pasta Salad

This dish is actually sitting in my fridge ready for us to eat at dinner tonight, with Phillip working nights I try and get everything done ahead of time that I can.   I changed this recipe up a bit to make it a little more flavorful.  In the end it turned out delicious (I might have sneaked a bite, or two, or three)!

Ok dinner is over and while everyone enjoyed this we unanimously voted that the macaroni salad recipe I posted a few months ago is better. 

1 pound bow tie pasta, cooked according to package
1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut into fourths
1 cup fresh mozzarella, cubed
1/4 cup olive oil
2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 teaspoons garlic, minced
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
 
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and serve.


 

Blog Archive