Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Deviled Eggs

This is the first time I have ever made deviled eggs, honestly I have never liked them because of the mayo factor so I decided to make some without mayo and the easiest thing to substitute is ranch.  I LOVE ranch dressing and with the mustard it gives the eggs a little bit of tang.  All the kids hubby and I really enjoyed these and I am sure we will be making them again sometime soon.
 
6 hard boiled eggs
1/4 cup ranch
1 tsp yellow mustard
1 tsp white distilled vinegar
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp ground black pepper
 
Hard boil, cool, and peel eggs.
Cut eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove the yolks.  
Place yolks in a bowl.
Mash with a fork.
Add ranch, yellow mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Continue mixing and mashing with a fork until smooth and creamy.
Spoon yolk mixture back into the egg white shells.
Sprinkle with paprika for a garnish.
Store in an airtight container or on a plate wrapped in plastic wrap in the refrigerator.
 
Raegan Mirick's photo.

Blog Archive