Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Chicken and Potato Chip Casserole

Originally this recipe had water added into it but to me that seemed like it would make for to much liquid so I left it out, I also added in some house seasoning.  I think if I make this again I will add another tsp of the house seasoning and a few more spices.  This was good however semi bland.  Hubby said this would make the number three spot on his list of favorite casseroles.  Overall I would say this is good with the possibility of being great.  :-)

2 cups chopped, cooked chicken meat (I use Rotisserie)
1 (5.5 ounce) bag Knorr Rice Sides – Chicken Broccoli, prepared
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cream of Chicken
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cream of Celery soup
2 cups finely chopped broccoli florets
2 tablespoons minced onions
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tsp house seasoning (Paula Deen's)
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
2 cups crushed potato chips


Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a large bowl combine the chicken, prepared rice, soup, minced onion, broccoli, lemon juice, and house seasoning.
Spread the mixture into a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking pan.
Cover the mixture with cheese and then the crushed potato chips
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the potato chips are browned and the casserole is heated through.


http://bitzngiggles.com/2014/04/chicken-potato-chip-casserole.html

Blog Archive