Pages

Friday, May 2, 2014

Disney On Ice

Last night I took the kids to see Disney on Ice- Rockin' Ever After.  It was such a good show!  We have been to several other performance (Disney Jr Live, Fresh Beat Band, Scooby Doo Live, Sesame Street Live (three times), etc...) and this was by far one of my favorites.  The talent that these performers have is amazing, I can barely walk let alone spin and dance and jump ON the ice.

Phillip wasn't able to go with us because he ended up having to work so my dad went and he actually enjoyed the show too.  I think he mostly liked watching Belle dancing.  She had a blast watching the show and dancing along with the performers.  The boys were in awe the whole time and were on the edge of their seats during the show. 

I had told the kiddos before hand that we wouldn't be buying any goodies, I mean honestly $30 for a tiny stuffed Beast... not happening.  It worked out well for them though because before we went to the center we went to the Boardwalk in Shreveport and had dinner at Fuddruckers.  This is one of my dad's favorite places to eat, I love it too but it is fairly pricey.  Luckily he offered to pay and so when we got to Disney on Ice mommy splurged and bought them each a snow cone in a "super cool cup".  The boys each got one with the Mickey Mouse characters that light up and Belle got an Ariel cup.  She woke up this morning asking for a drink in it. 

I forgot to take pictures with my phone so most of these are pictures that I took on my camera and then took a picture of on my phone...  Don't judge!  The show was so awesome that it slipped my mind.

Raegan Mirick's photo.






































 




Blog Archive