Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Mini Cherry Cheesecakes

I am hosting a Norwex party tonight and wanted to do various finger foods so while trying to figure out what all to have I ran across these and they looked so pretty.  They were also easy to put together and I could get them made ahead of time which was a major plus for me.  I like to have as much done before hand as possible I feel like it makes the party go much smoother and I am able to enjoy myself.

My guests are not here yet but my neighbor did a taste test and I can not use the words on here that he said but just so you know he thouroghly enjoyed them and asked for more.
The original recipe I found doesn't say what size pan to use, I ended up using a regular and not a mini muffin pan. 

2 pkgs. (8oz.) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
3/4 cup sugar
3 eggs
1 Tbsp vanilla
1 Tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
1 package vanilla wafer cookies (you won’t use the entire box)
1 can cherry pie filling

In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese and sugar until smooth, scraping down the sides frequently. Add eggs one at a time and mix. Finally, add vanilla and lemon juice, and mix until just blended. 

Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool cheesecakes completely. 

Garnish with cherries from canned cherry pie filling.  

Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Makes about 48 mini cheesecakes.

 

http://melissaburford.typepad.com/burford_designs/2010/12/christmas-christmas-time-is-here.html

Blog Archive