Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Slow Cooker Italian Seasoned Potatoes

We had these potatoes last night (I tripled the recipe) they were sooooo good.  I like that I could throw them in the crockpot and they were done right when I needed them.  They had a great flavor and when I poured a little of the butter from the corn on top they were out of this world.  We will definently be making these again!

3 large yellow potatoes (I used russet, keep in mind these might take slightly longer to cook)
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp home-made Italian dressing mix*
(I also added some salt to the to)

Scrub potatoes until clean.
Cut potatoes into cubes.
Place in slow cooker.
Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle with seasonings.
Use a spoon and turn to coat the potatoes in the oil and seasonings.
Cover and cook on HIGH for about 2-3 hours or on LOW for 4-6 hours or until potatoes are tender
Stir the potatoes gently and serve!  (some of the seasonings went to the bottom of my crock so make sure to stir to get all the goodness evenly on the potatoes)

Recipe for Easy Slow Cooker Italian-Seasoned Potatoes #crockpot


*Homemade Italian Dressing Mix
1 Tbsp garlic powder
1 Tbsp onion powder
1 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp oregano
1 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp thyme
1 tsp basil
1 Tbsp parsley
2 Tbsp salt
In a airtight container, mix all ingredients and store with lid on tightly.
 

Blog Archive