Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Smart Cookie Party

I have two extremely cute little boys who graduated from Kindergarten and Pre-K so what do you do?  You throw a party of course.  I am sure over the course of this blog that you have learned that I love any excuse to have people over.  We kept this one very small and simple but the boys had a blast. 

I threw up a few decorations, had a table for some gifts, and displayed some of their school work.  Nathan read us a book and Jacob... will he just looked cute.  They were so excited to have family over and to show off all of their hard work.  I think they were most excited though about the cookies, and the presents. 

One other thing I have started is at the end of each school year I have the teacher write them a letter and when they graduate high school or college... I am going to give them to them. 

This is a list of the cookies I served at the party:
 
Monster Cookies
 
Peanut Butter Cookies
 
Snicker Doodle Cookies
 
Cherry Pie Cookies
 
Frosted Animal Cookies (I bought these)
 
Photo: Yummy
 
Isn't that little milk glass cute?   I forgot to take pictures of my kiddos :-(

Blog Archive