Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Strawberry Salad and Homemade Vinagerette

For the salad all I did was throw in some spinach, some sliced strawberries, some blueberries, gorgonzola cheese and some chopped pecans.  I then topped it with this homemade salad dressing.

1 cup strawberries
1/2 cup olive oil
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon minced garlic
3 tablespoons of your choice of honey, agave syrup or sugar (natural or white)
1 teaspoon of salt pepper

Put all ingredients in blender or food processor and blend until it is emulsified and has a creamy consistency to it! 
Store in mason jar makes about 8 oz you can alter the sweetness and garlic depending on your taste! 

Everyone loved it, hubby said it is his favorite salad ever!  My husband couldn't stop raving about how great it was... I think he honestly would have been fine if I would have served only salad and this dressing.  ;-)

 

Blog Archive