Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Ice Cream Party

I haven't posted a whole lot this week, we had VBS at church in the morning and we spent several afternoons at the library.  This week has been absolutely beautiful in Texas, I can never remember a time when we had 70 degree temps ALL DAY in the middle of July!  When I planned this party I honestly expected it to be over 100 so we had planned on having all the water toys out and water balloons.  Seeing as how it never got over 72 yesterday we only put up a few toys and threw up the bounce house.  Even with it being chilly the kids still had a blast in the sprinkler and with the water balloons, I was frozen by the way, when I finished filling all of them.

We did dinner potluck style so that it was a little easier on me and then we got to the good stuff!  The ice cream and toppings!

Fun times!

Look at that spread isn't it beautiful?  Anyway here is a list of everything on the table.

Waffle Cone
Sugar Cone
Cake Cone
Chocolate Ice Cream
Vanilla Ice Cream
Sprinkles
Nuts
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pieces
Crushed Oreos
M&M's
Kit Kat pieces
Resse's Peanut Butter Cup Pieces
Crushed Butterfingers
Andes Mints
Hot Fudge Sauce
Caramel Sauce
Strawberry Sauce

There were a few kids who came back for seconds and maybe thirds I'm just glad they weren't spending the night with me.  :-)

Blog Archive