Pages

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Last Day

Currently I am sitting in Boston Logan International Airport, waiting for our plane.  It keeps getting delayed so I figured I would go ahead and type up my blog.  I know you are all dying to know how our last day has been.  It started off fairly slow we slept late, grabbed breakfast on the road, and started the drive into Boston from Cape Cod.  It is only about 60 miles but with the traffic and the 55 speed limit it takes about an hour and a half.  When we got to Boston we decided we had to go back to Bobby's Burger Palace for a quick bite before going to the airport.

 
I got the chicken today!
 
 
Phillip loves peppers.
 
After lunch we went and found this mainly because Phillip wanted a picture.  He doesn't even like Sam Adams beer but wanted a picture and sense we are this close we figured we might as well.
 

 
We then decided to drive around town and look at some of the houses (we do this a lot).  We just happened to find some gorgeous ones and I forgot to take pictures till the end.  We still ended up getting a few good ones though.
 


This one is my favorite I LOVE it.
 
This is what $13 million looks like!
 
Since we didn't want to buy anymore gas we headed to the airport a little early, and decided to take a picture so we would always remember our car.  I never thought I would say this but I am soooooo ready to get back to my minivan!!! 
 

 
So we made our way to our section of the airport and waited in line for ever to check in and now we are sitting here getting delayed repeatedly!  Not fun with three kids but they are doing really really well.  While waiting in line we decided to take a few pictures to pass time.
 

 
 
 
I am thinking we will stick to the late night flights, on our way to Boston our plane left at 1:15 in the morning and no one was in the airport, we basically walked straight through....  I hope you have enjoyed our vacation as much as we have.
 

 


Blog Archive