Pages

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Menu for 7-14 to 7-20

This week is going to be super busy, we have VBS all week plus all the normal fun stuff that we squeeze in .  We have an amazing library and they have something 4 days of the week for the kiddos.  Also last night I found a bucket of mud in hubbys closet... I think he may have been hiding it from me because it is FULL!  Anyway this means that I will be tearing down the paneling in the kitchen area after church.  I am so excited I love a good project.

Monday
B- No Bake Granola Bars (NR)
L- Grilled Cheese and Strawberries
D- Chinese Food (Free!)

Tuesday
B- Muffins
L- Pizza Bites
D- Birthay Dinner at Parent's House

Wednesday
B- Cereal
L- My kids ate goldfish, its VBS week and I am wiped.
D- Baked Chicken, Lemon Potatoes Cajun Rice (NR), and Glazed Carrots

Thursday (Hubby's Birthday)
B- One Eyed Sailor
L- ?
D- Cheesy Sizzling Chicken, Oven Roasted Broccoli, Macaroni Salad, and Mashed Potatoes

Friday
B- French Toast
L- Popcorn Chicken and Strawberries
D- Mexican Fiesta with the Lewis' Family (We have friends coming over for Mexican food)

Saturday
B- Cinnamon Bread
L- Leftovers
D- Ice Cream Party

Sunday
B- Muffins
L- Birthday Lunch with Phillip's Parents
D- Leftovers

Blog Archive