Pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Menu for 7/21 to 7/27

Last week was absolutely insane and I am starting this week off sick and in bed.  I am miserable.  Lets hope that I can stick to my menu this week and make it work.  I hope you all have a blessed day!

Monday (Moms Birthday)
B- Pancakes and Bacon
L- Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Cherries
D- Cheddar Baked Chicken, Cheese Puffs and Mixed Veggies (NR), Cheesy Baked Rice (NR)

Tuesday (My Birthday)
B- Cereal
L- Mini Pizzas and Apples
D- Texas Roadhouse

Wednesday
B- No Bake Granola Bars (NR)
L- Cheese Quesadillas and Oranges
D- Pistachio Crusted Chicken Torta (NR), Herbed Potato Salad and Veggie

Thursday
B- Cinnamon Bites
L- Grilled Cheese and Pesto Sandwich
D- Ground Beef and Noodle Casserole and Biscuits

Friday
B- Hash Brown Casserole
L- Leftovers
D- Bourbon Chicken (NR), Fried Rice and Broccoli

Saturday
B- Moist Pecan Almond Loaf (NR)
L- ?
D- Steak Pie, Corn on Cob and Potatoes

Sunday
B- Ham and Gouda Brunch Casserole (NR)
L- Out
D- Dinner with Friends

Blog Archive