Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Minnie Mouse

For her third birthday Belly wanted a Minnie Mouse party we had a lot of fun planning this together.  Even at a young age Belle knows what she wants... which kind of scares me. ;-)



Decorations
Hanging Bows (I made these with my cricut)
Pink Tablecloth "tent" from ceiling
Pink Pom Poms (all over)


Food
Minnie Mouse Shaped Cake and Cupcakes (I ROCKED it)
Cheese Cubes
Cheeto Puffs
Individual Mac and Cheese
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Hot Diggity Dogs
Cheese Pretzels
cute for kids, especially if u r going to disneyland, and havent told your kids yet!

Activities
Pin the Bow on Minnie
Presents
Snacks
Minnie Bingo
Make Christmas Ornaments
Mouse Hunt
ok seriously this is the cutest bingo game ever... I wish the whole game set was available!
Goody Bags
Mouse Ears
Tattoos
Coloring Books
Story Books
Minnie Mouse Cups
Balloons (the punchy ones)

Blog Archive