Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Hot Chicken Salad

As you all know I am a HUGE Paula Deen fan, and today I was looking for a chicken salad recipe, so imagine how delighted I was to stumble across this one.  Everyone in our family loved it and it was gone very very quickly. 

2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup slivered almonds (I used pecans)
1 cup celery, diced
2 cups cooked chicken breast, cubed
1 cup mayonnaise (I used ranch dressing)
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
2/3 cup crushed potato chips

Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 13 by 9 inch baking dish with vegetable oil cooking spray. ( You could do a smaller dish...)
In a large mixing bowl combine the chicken, celery, almonds, salt, pepper, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and cheese.
Place the mixture in the prepared baking dish.
Spread the crushed potato chips on top.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbly.

Hot Chicken Salad

http://www.pauladeen.com/hot-chicken-salad

Blog Archive