Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Red Potato Salad

This recipe is loosely based on a recipe I found in my taste of home BBQ cook book.  It is so delicious, as you know I love balsamic vinegar so that makes this dish a favorite for me.  I hope you love this as much as everyone in our family did.  Don't worry about what to do with the leftovers because there won't be any!!!

2 1/2 pounds small red potatoes (cut in half)
1 medium onion (chopped)
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 tsp pepper
3 tb balsamic vinegar
2 tb lemon juice
1 tb Dijon mustard
2 tsp sugar
2 garlic cloves minced

Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; cover and cook for 20 minutes.
Drain; cool slightly.                             
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the potatoes.
Add in potatoes and coat with the mix.
Serve warm or at room temperature.
 
http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/backyard-red-potato-salad
 

Blog Archive